Friday, May 11, 2012

Gotta have faith

So Friday was my birthday and I thought it was going to be boring but boy was I wrong!! I had so much fun, my grandparents and my great grandpa came up to visit. We went to Port Townsend and had so much fun! The sun was blazing and there was a nice breeze. It was almost like God was walking on earth with us blowing on all the wet stuff and drying it out and making it bloom. We went to a park as well, I felt like a little kid again. I didnt need to make sure I looked cute or whatever I could just be goofy. Hehe I fell off one of those teeter totter things. For dinner we met up with some friends at Buca Di Beppo<33 I feel like I "predict" stuff alot and I think stuff is going to be boring but I am always dead wrong. I just need to trust that God knows what he is doing because he most definatly does. I just gotta have faith. God loves me and wants my life to be amazing but the only way for that to happen is to follow HIS plan not mine. Cause so far my plan has sucked......... alot.

 Thank you Jesus for this life you have given me and for my amazing family and friends. Without their support and yours I would be lost like a little sheep without a shepherd.

~Saved By Grace/Sings for Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment